One way of increasing your link building popularity is to get as many back links as you can. A back link is basically your site's URL on other web sites. Go through some of the tips and get quality back links to your site.
- Make sure you embed your web site's URL in the resource box right after your article. Submit this article to all the relevant sites and article directories.
- Try bookmarking a blog post. By submitting blogs to various directories you are sure to get back links.
- Go through different blogs and post comments on it. Post only in those blogs that allow you to insert a link pointing back to your site.
- Actively participate in online discussion forums and include a signature field that embeds a hyperlinked phrase pointing towards your site.
- Try returned linking which allows you to trade your links with different web sites.
- Send out press releases each time your company has something new to offer. Press releases are another way of directing links back to your web site.
- Jot down testimonials for a product launch. This is an admirable and effective way of getting desired traffic.